About our privacy practices
NEC CASIO MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS
Established: May 1, 2010
Update: May 9, 2011
NEC CASIO Mobile Communications, Ltd.
President Yoshiharu Tamura
By offering various mobile-related products, NEC CASIO Mobile Communications, Ltd.(NEC CASIO MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS) contributes to the building of an affluent society where all people in the world can freely communicate with anyone, at anytime and in anywhere.
- NEC CASIO MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS obtains uses and provides personal information properly. NEC CASIO MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS assigns a person in charge of protecting personal information at each of its relevant divisions.
- NEC CASIO MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS uses personal information only for the purposes notified or published or for the purposes construed as permitted under the circumstances of obtaining the personal information, without a prior consent or unless permitted by the laws or regulations.
- NEC CASIO MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS will not provide personal information to third parties other than its contractors or assignees of its related business, without a prior consent or unless permitted by the laws or regulations.
- When NEC CASIO MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS provides the personal information handled by the company to a third party, except in special circumstances, the company takes a measure to prevent the third party, by imposing an obligation under a contract, from leaking or further providing the personal information.
- NEC CASIO MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS abides by the laws, regulations and guidelines of Japan pertaining to the protection of personal information.
- NEC CASIO MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS makes efforts to implement, through the adoption of necessary and appropriate security measures, the security control of personal information handled by NEC CASIO MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS, including protection from disclosure, loss or damage.
- NEC CASIO MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS appropriately responds to the complaints and requests for consultation with respect to NEC CASIO MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS 's handling of personal information within reasonable scope. Please contact the designated person or place for inquiries.
Top of this page